New version of Clicker
Project of KatieRivard
Some random notes:
More complicated than I'd like at this point(though now that I'm looking at it again; it's not so bad if we really want something this sophisticated).
Made up of:
ClientApplet - what the student interacts with
- CreateUI - create a question(naire)
Question - holds question text and Responses, question type. This should really be an interface. Fix this before it's too late.
- Response - holds response text, resonse type
QuestnServer - gives the right data to the right folks
QuestnUtils - holds some random constants, but I don't think I'm going to keep it
General action timeline:
- Instructor opens program.
QuestnServer opens connection to outside world, starts collecting clients opened by students.
- Instructor uses CreateUI to create a Question (or, once it's finished, a set of questions).
- Instructor hits "Send"
QuestnServer sends Question out to connected clients.
- Students view question, select their response(s), hit "Send"
ClientApplet sends Question(now with student's selected response) back to QuestnServer
QuestnServer does... something with the data.
- Some as-yet-uncoded DisplayUI displays results.